THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Latest topics
» testing
Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RECENT CHANGES

Go down

RECENT CHANGES

Post by jayjay23 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi all,

Recently a few changes have been made to the message board which is hopefully for everybody's benefit and enjoyment.

Firstly, the width of the forum has been reduced so that the main viewing area is more centralised thus less spread out and easier to read. It also means that we can now enjoy the image of the club badge in the background to remind us where we are and really stamp bwfc onto the board.

Also, the message editor has been altered so that it is now in a wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) format. Which means if you make some bold text you see it live in the message your are typing rather than in code with (eg <B>bold<B> becomes bold), because it can really start to get messy if you want to use italics or colours or any other editing facilities. This should make for easier editing and more attractive posts.

As you will see, there is the addition of a quick reply facility at the bottom of each comment to make it easier to post if you want to make a quick point about sopmething.

After suggestions from members we now have a few more forum catagories to use such as non football chat, non bwfc football chat, introduce yourself and the prem predictor (added previously). It would be great if everyone could contribute to all of these threads over time.

The email notification problem, I hope, has been largely put to rest, and from what I can gather so far, the only way to stop recieving emails is to change your settings individually. For advice on this please refer to the sticky message on the bwfc chat section of the board (at the top of the forum).

Hope everyone is enjoying the message board and getting the most out of it. Any suggestions, concerns or tips are welcome. Either pm me or post in the relevent section.
Enjoy!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Re: RECENT CHANGES

Post by breezeblock on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Can I have a separate subject called 'BWSA' where I can go about my routine of criticising them without cluttering up the other threads?
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:49 am

ill think about it! lol

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down