THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Latest topics
» testing
Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:44 am

THE OFFICIAL BWFC MESSAGE BOARD IS DOWN AGAIN!
THIS ONE HAS BEEN PUT TOGETHER FOR ALL THE REGULAR USERS TO USE DURING THE SO CALLED "REVIEW" PERIOD".
IF YOU CAN STILL GET ON THE BWFC OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD IT WON'T BE FOR LONG.
THIS COULD BE THE NEW HOME OF THE BWFC MESSAGE BOARDERS, LETS CONTINUE BUSINESS AS USUAL HERE!

THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS SITE OVER BWFC MESSAGE BOARD

We keep it open at all times
you can say whatever you like about the team
and the manager
you won't be censored
or have your post removed
you can type shittu
you can say scrappy or scraped
you can say scunthorpe
you can post pictures that show up properly
and embed video
admin will reply to your comments
always

Other advantages over Botlon news board and 606

You can actually put links to your sources
you can link to other sites
post pics and video
you can say whay you like
your message will appear immediately
no waiting for them to approve you
no over intrusive moderating


Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Team Manager

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-08-29

http://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by 267 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 pm

So this HOOME of yours where is it?
avatar
267

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

come back.....all is forgiven....!!

Post by josh8 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

I think you should email all the registered subcribers and invite them back to this site.... as we're not wanted over at burnden aces .... plus its shit....!!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by RasiakLeGod on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 pm

josh8 wrote:I think you should email all the registered subcribers and invite them back to this site.... as we're not wanted over at burnden aces .... plus its shit....!!

It is not s*** compared to your posts

RasiakLeGod

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:51 pm

nahnah nanah nah.....
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Well Done

Post by Haydock on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Well done to the admin of this new board - I'm happy to give it my full support.

Two comments to start off:

1) Your 'Welcome to the Revolution' graphic is too large. At the resolution I use on my laptop the important messages disappear off the screen and can make the board difficult to use.

2) Congratulations on taking a common-sense approach on things like links/streams. Those people at Burnden Aces are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think authorities are interested in their site - they have much bigger fish to catch!

Looking forward to some good, interesting (under-modified) debates.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:13 pm

ONn that note.... I was always under the impression that fanzine sites such as this and burnden aces was about non-conformity... therefor live streams and copyrighting wouldn't be an issue....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

It's "alright" at Burnden Aces but it is way too moderated and they are all way to pro Megson...not that I care if someone is for or against him but when it comes to locking threads and banning posters because their views differ....! Shocked

Plus, there is a definite "us" v. "them" mentality.

It seems that it was a very sleepy board till we arrived and I think we have overwhelmed them with all our posts. Rolling Eyes
avatar
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 568
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 63
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by trotter82 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 am

i used to visit the old bolton board but cant get in there anymore... i went on BA though and loads of messages seem to be about problems with the mods, i bet they are ok tho, people have different rules but yes i dont see why they cant have prem predictor, that is basically discussing up coming games, its not publishing a fixture list, and yes, i dont think any posts should be locked because a mod doesnt like it, its wrong, why would people hang around for that?

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 am

because they say those are the rules and if we don't like it.....we can go else where.....! end of conversation....! in other words.... a forum that dosn't discussed issues and concerns....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Josh you are right about admin at Burnden aces I pissed all over one of the admin in an argument about law, then just as another lawyer joined in the thread, it was an argument about law, and they closed the thread, when I complained they threatened to kick me off the board!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by Haydock on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm

..and yet, they don't understand internet law - there isn't any!

Imagine a kid in North Korea posts a link to a streaming event, or uploads an image he's pinched. These mods at BA are going to take him to Bolton County Court! Does anyone reckon he'll turn up?

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:35 pm

I would love to know what damages they would get from a not for profit site, Sluffy does not know his arse from his elbow legally.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I thought the aforementioned legal thread on BA was closed cos you were talking out of your arse Tim, and we all got bored of it.

At least 3 posters had posted words to the effect of "for fucks sake this is dull, please lock the thread", hence thread was closed.

And did I mention you were talking out of your arse?
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

No it was closed because I was right and Sluffy was humiliatingly wrong!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh, now I understand Tim.

I'd misinterpreted the whole thing.
I thought you'd posted words to the effect of "Gartside must be a fucking idiot because we didn't have a clause in the contract preventing Wolves ... blah blah" the posted half a dozen pages of complete shite before admitting there was little chance of getting said clause past Wolves, thereby rendering your entire post .... well, bollocks.

But of course, I could be wrong.
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I can't quite work out what your problem is Wakey, I said that it might be an issue getting it past wolves. Legally what I said was correct, but then clearly you would not know that. If you like it so much on BA with your new chums, why not sod off back there so you can suck up where you know they can see it, as sluffy the coward has not posted on here in a while you must not be sure if you are getting credit for your ass kissing.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Jeez Tim, shut the F up and stop chasing away posters we are trying to get posting.

You may or may not have been correct with the legal posturing; however, you know full well what Sluffy was stating, the moral aspects and were just being anal about it to prove your point.

Let it go and move on.
avatar
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 568
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 63
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:20 am

Wendy interesting how you always take the side of whoever disagrees with me. Wakey was the one being abusive.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by mangler on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 am

tim_rigby wrote:Wendy interesting how you always take the side of whoever disagrees with me. Wakey was the one being abusive.

I can see that we're gonna have to seat you 3 apart this term...

Wakey... stop antagonising Tim.
Wendy... stop stirring the pot.
And Tim... don't be such a grass.

Grow up, the 3 of you!
(and no, Tim, I don't care who started it)
avatar
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:15 pm

I wasn't antagonising Tim.

Just pointing out he was talking out of his arse in case he didn't know.
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Ah I see you managed to extract you tongue from sluffy ass to comment on here. Fact is you don't know whether I was right or wrong, you are not qualified to and neither was sluffy. You would just like me to be wrong, because I am mean to your new best friends. I'm surprised you can make the time to tear yourself away from ingratiating yourself with your mighty rulers.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Awwwww.... just like the good old days......lol
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 pm

tim_rigby wrote:Ah I see you managed to extract you tongue from sluffy ass to comment on here. Fact is you don't know whether I was right or wrong, you are not qualified to and neither was sluffy. You would just like me to be wrong, because I am mean to your new best friends. I'm surprised you can make the time to tear yourself away from ingratiating yourself with your mighty rulers.

I was about to point out you were a tool, Tim, but then I realised you'd already done it for me.
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Did the leadership tell you to come on here and say that, sounds about their level. It is pretty pathetic when you are all they have as an attack dog, more like an attack poodle. It is pretty poor that sluffy is not big enough to fight his own battles so he has crawled away leaving his weasily little minion to do his work, I suppose you are a bit like Golum.
Are you going to tell everyone how if you keep towing the line you get to be a moderator on burnden bitches? Ooooooooooooooops I did it for you.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by breezeblock on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I left the bog seat up yesterday and Manny and Sluffy sent me an email this morning telling me not to do it again.
avatar
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 568
Join date : 2009-10-17
Location : Location, Location.

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 pm

No Breeze........that was Wendy pretending to be manny and sluffy....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Tim, you seem to have conveniently forgotten that many people ragged on you at the official site too. This is not a new concept and has nothing to do with Manny, Sluffy or the BA board.

I'm not siding with Wakey per se (legal language, see Razz ). I am just stating that you telling people to leave this site is not cool and not what we need as we try and establish ourselves.

As long as you push and attempt to be front and center of attention and go on incessantly, then you'll be called on it by me or by others.

Why are you still harping on about a site that you aren't even allowed on any more? Why does it both you so much if Sluffy comes on here...whether he posts or not? Does it offend you that I am still posting on the other board, as are some others on here? Why does it offend you? These aren't the only boards I frequent and post on.

I'm not harassing you. I'm just imploring you to MOVE ON/GET OVER IT. Neutral
avatar
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 568
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 63
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 am

I think its Megsons fault...... you see normally Tim directs his anal blabbering at the ginger one but due to the upturn in both form and style he's finding it a little difficult to vent his anger at him and gain support so he thinks he's dropped on someone or something that will gain him that much needed approval (support)...........thus Sluffy is the Megson of the moment and BA are the 'club'......! and wakey...... well he's just one of us.... Tim has a different nemisis every other week....!
all a little sad really.... but don't worry...... there's a sh1t performance just around the corner (law of averages) and all normal service will be resumed.....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 am

Josh I hate to mention this but I just saw your avatar and, well, I don't know how to say this but you seem to be turning into the Gibbon! Now don't worry the extra hair does not bother anyone, but if you start talking in the third person we will have to call the vet for the big needle! So says The Great Tim

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 am

hahaha..... was that the actual joke we've waited over 12mths for....????
by the way..... I was looking at you're avatar..... a little bit ..emmm blank...!
just about sums you up....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 pm

tim_rigby wrote:Did the leadership tell you to come on here and say that, sounds about their level. It is pretty pathetic when you are all they have as an attack dog, more like an attack poodle. It is pretty poor that sluffy is not big enough to fight his own battles so he has crawled away leaving his weasily little minion to do his work, I suppose you are a bit like Golum.
Are you going to tell everyone how if you keep towing the line you get to be a moderator on burnden bitches? Ooooooooooooooops I did it for you.

What a strange person you are.

Just to humour you, what exactly is the connection between me pointing out that you were (as usual) talking out of your arse and the "leadership" of BA?

By the way, I liked the "attack poodle" bit - it was a bit like witty and original, only the complete opposite.
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by tim_rigby on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:31 pm

You have a nerve talking about originality when the best you can manage is "it was a bit like witty and original, only the complete opposite". That really is pathetic. Oh, and the connection bob for $25,000, is that you and they are both fools as I was not talking out of my arse, as you so eloquently put, or in fact the complete opposite. You see that is really easy, anyone can do it, which is why saying what you did is neither clever nor original! Come on wakey I know you wanted to keep it a secret but you are so close to being let in their inner circle. Soon, oh yes very soon, it will be your turn to sit at the high table with them, just think those special bowls to put your retainer in, a customised BA pocket protector, the chance to sit with sluffy and go through his comic book collection whilst you drink chocolate milk in his mums garage, heady thoughts, you two will be perfect together. And maybe you adolescent spotty friend Manny will turn up, well lets face it he will have nothing else to do he is hardly likely to get a job. But don't keep sluffy too long you know he has his deliveries to make in his van, oh sorry deliveries to organise in his delivery company, was not trying to dampen his fantasy. Enjoy wakey you have earned it wedging your tongue so very deep in their asses, still at least no need to worry if you tongue will be brown from the chocolate milk!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Posts : 509
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by josh8 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:40 pm

that was beginning to sound like a fantasy to me...... are you sure you're not hung up yourself with sluffy.... and you're taking it out on poor old wakey because he seems to get on with him....!
I used to know a lad at our school who used to go round pulling the hair of all the girls he fancied..... just sounds to me like you're pulling someones hair.... pull yourself together tim and go have a cold bath....!
avatar
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Posts : 338
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 58
Location : Westhoughton

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by wakeywhite on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 pm

tim_rigby wrote:You have a nerve talking about originality when the best you can manage is "it was a bit like witty and original, only the complete opposite". That really is pathetic. Oh, and the connection bob for $25,000, is that you and they are both fools as I was not talking out of my arse, as you so eloquently put, or in fact the complete opposite. You see that is really easy, anyone can do it, which is why saying what you did is neither clever nor original! Come on wakey I know you wanted to keep it a secret but you are so close to being let in their inner circle. Soon, oh yes very soon, it will be your turn to sit at the high table with them, just think those special bowls to put your retainer in, a customised BA pocket protector, the chance to sit with sluffy and go through his comic book collection whilst you drink chocolate milk in his mums garage, heady thoughts, you two will be perfect together. And maybe you adolescent spotty friend Manny will turn up, well lets face it he will have nothing else to do he is hardly likely to get a job. But don't keep sluffy too long you know he has his deliveries to make in his van, oh sorry deliveries to organise in his delivery company, was not trying to dampen his fantasy. Enjoy wakey you have earned it wedging your tongue so very deep in their asses, still at least no need to worry if you tongue will be brown from the chocolate milk!

What the fuck are you on about, you sad little twat.

I couldn't get past the first couple of lines, but I assume you're so upset either because BA have banned you from their site or because I said you're talking out of your arse.

I have absolutely no interest in who was right or wrong - I stopped reading after the first couple, as did everyone else bar you and Sluffy. I did, however, point out prior to the legal borefest that you were talking bollocks.

Edited highlights of aforementioned post as follows:

Tim: Gartside's a wanker for not having clause blah blah
Wakey: load of bollocks - would never get it by Wolves
Tim vs Sluffy: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tim: it's unlikely we could get such a clause past Wolves

Which is prescisely, you fuckwit, why you were talking through your arse.
avatar
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ABOUT THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum