THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Latest topics
» testing
Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

QUESTIONS TO ASK ADMIN

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: QUESTIONS TO ASK ADMIN

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

When he sees I'm here too, he may not be so rushed to join.

Especially since I followed that thread he is referring to and the fact is that he was being his usual self, hence the threats to ban him. Laughing
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 am

I may have been a touch bombastic and overbearing wendy but it does not change the fact that I was right and that prat sluffy just could not accept it. I am not always right, but trust me on that issue I know my onions, he has done some three week law course and you know what they say a little knowledge can be a very dangerous thing!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 pm

The thing is, you were overbearing and "bombastic" in your posting. You could have let it lie many posts sooner so there'd be no need to have the mods bring it to an end. There has to be a degree of smuggness or arrogance behind the need to keep pursuing a topic the way that you did...and often do.

You aren't a Gemini are you? You remind me a lot of my dad...who also will argue till the cows come home; right or wrong. Rolling Eyes
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 am

Had to look it up to check as I am not much into star signs and was not sure, but I am a libran, which seems to be represented by some sort of scales.
I got banned from burnden aces, and why because I would not cow tow to them, they are such cowards. It is pathetic they linked to this sight and then removed JayJay's link to their's. Typical of sluffy, JayJay suggested the sight was over moderated and the former gets his little panties all bunched up. Fact is it is like communist russia on there. I suspect the reality is that both Sluffy and Manny are pretty pathetic failures and need to try and pretend that they are somebody online. Whenever they are personally challenged over their own views or actions they react like a small child and take their bat home.
Look wendy what really got my goat was the patronising air of sluffy when he really did not know what he was talking about, so yes I may have treated him like a buffoon but that is really what he is. He is the sort of bloke who will go down the pub and give people advice about legal stuff that will cost them 20k in court because he only has a tiny fragment of the whole picture that is all you can get in a few weeks.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 am

SO.... have they banned you....?
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Are you sure you're a Libra? I'm a Libra and I don't see the similarities; although you should be well versed in balanced, fair and equal, being an attorney...even a non-practicing one. Surprised
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 am

Yep the pathetic little weasels and I see now I am here that sluffy has crawled away, on here he cannot ban me to protect his own stupidity.
Yep wendy Oct the 7th, so that makes me one right?

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm oct 4th......and I'm getting worried that we're starting to have things in common.....!

sluffy comes on here every day.... I have a feeling he wants to contribute alot more to this board than he actually does...!
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm

I have a theory about sluffy..... I think he longs for the freedom of a site like this but out of loyalty to Herr Manny he feels trapped over at BA......!
He feels like he must always please Herr Manny..... this is why he treated you like this.....!!
the Gestapo was full of sluffy's IN THE 30'S & 40'S
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Sluffy sells drugs to kids.

Let's see him pick out the legalities of that one.
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm

oh my word....... surely thats slanderous......!!
where's a mod when you need one...?
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 am

Finally breeze block has come to, well here, good to see you. Sluffy seems to have disappeared. It is fantastic to be able to say whatever we want, not like BA communist state.
Yes Josh a touch worrying, we will agree on football matters soon if we are not careful!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 am

To be honest I don't mind the BA forum but there are three main reasons for not bothering with it; firstly that Natasha bloke is clearly a bloke and is clearly just a liar. Nowt wrong with that but it's difficult to start a discussion with someone when you know half the stuff they say is simply made up...including their gender.

Secondly there is a poster called Gibbon who speaks in the third person and makes endless references to all things Gibbon-related. Now that's mildy amusing (and I say that completely incorrectly) for about seventeen seconds and then it becomes tedious to the point whereby you wish your elbows would explode and your knees joints snap out of sheer frustration.

And thirdly, the main reason, is that the two moderators have foolishly allowed themselves to think that anyone gives a flying snot sausage what they think. Moreover they seem to believe that BWFC are watching them - it's almost as if they are waiting for the call to be asked to take over the official club website so long as they demonstrate leadership and forthrightness. It's a fucking web forum about football for fuck's sake...since when did anyone derive so much pleasure as those two by setting imaginary standards? Sadly though it seems so many of the regulars from BWFC have settled back into their comfy slippers and found themselves a new home...and it's completely devoid of anything remotely interesting or humourous.

By the way, David Cameron wanks off hamsters.
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:43 am

I never noticed our future Prime Minister on the BA website , with or without his hamster.

That GIBBON was too much, not to mention the NATASHA thing.
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 am

I thought Natasha was David Cameron....!
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes, Tim, that makes you a Libra, too. Two of my sisters are Libras too and I work with 3 other Libras.

I don't like the idea of Sluffy, eavesdropping on what is posted. I would prefer that he let himself be heard as well as seen. I'd not want to say anything negative as I do post on the BA board too...although I was shocked/dismayed on Saturday to see Pete get his hand verbally slapped by moderator Danny for starting a thread based on one that was already started.

I have a bit of a problem with Manny and Danny (both v. young if I'm correct) slapping hands or banning people for petty stuff...moreso when it is aimed at older/maturer posters.

I will state that even though Tim can, has and will continue to sometimes get on my nerves, he didn't deserve to be banned. Turning a deaf ear/blind eye to his lawyer posts and not responding would have ended the topic in very short shrift.

I also feel like you have to have certain others' approval to post certain things.

No offense to Sharps, but why is Tim banned and Sharps isn't? Potty mouth but sucks up nicely. Neutral

As for Natasha, every board (s)he joins is the poorer for having her...and let's not mention his/her comments encouraging the mods to ban posters...preferably all the newbies from the official site. I think (s)he feels threatened that she's not the center of attention now.

Oh, and let's not forget that until we all joined, it was an almost dead board posting-wise.
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by battle59 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 am

I quite like this site and I hope it takes off.

battle59

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:31 am

If you ask me - and you probably won't - this topic lowers the quality of this board. It has served it's purpose and it should now be removed.

I'll continue to post on this Message Board provided the main theme remains to be Bolton Wanderers and not another board and its members.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am

I assume you're a hamster owner juding by that comment.
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 am

I have the odd hamster for breakfast.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am

Only the odd one? So normal hamsters are safe in your house?
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 am

No, only even hamsters!

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

WHAT.......even odd ones....?
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 am

I think you're right.... this thread needs closing.....!

wheres a mod when you need one....??
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 am

breezeblock wrote:To be honest I don't mind the BA forum but there are three main reasons for not bothering with it; firstly that Natasha bloke is clearly a bloke and is clearly just a liar. Nowt wrong with that but it's difficult to start a discussion with someone when you know half the stuff they say is simply made up...including their gender.

Secondly there is a poster called Gibbon who speaks in the third person and makes endless references to all things Gibbon-related. Now that's mildy amusing (and I say that completely incorrectly) for about seventeen seconds and then it becomes tedious to the point whereby you wish your elbows would explode and your knees joints snap out of sheer frustration.

And thirdly, the main reason, is that the two moderators have foolishly allowed themselves to think that anyone gives a flying snot sausage what they think. Moreover they seem to believe that BWFC are watching them - it's almost as if they are waiting for the call to be asked to take over the official club website so long as they demonstrate leadership and forthrightness. It's a fucking web forum about football for fuck's sake...since when did anyone derive so much pleasure as those two by setting imaginary standards? Sadly though it seems so many of the regulars from BWFC have settled back into their comfy slippers and found themselves a new home...and it's completely devoid of anything remotely interesting or humourous.

By the way, David Cameron wanks off hamsters.

Brilliant! That's what I've missed... having a good chuckle at some straight-to-the-point, downright offensive post! I feel like King Theoden after Wormtongue has been sent to the hills by Gandalf!! Thank you, breeze, more of the same please...

...you cuntbollock.
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 am

In fairness haydock this section is about the board, if you just want to talk about the whites go to that section.
Oh and show yourself sluffy you coward.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:50 am

Tim....... you sound like a mod.....! don't come on here with all that BA heavy handed modding.... bloody hell you were only on there 2 weeks.....!.. lol
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Sorry you are right I need to use more swear words, i will go and practice in front of the mirror and hopefully come back a better more abusive Tim!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:18 pm

You sarcastic fucker.
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down