THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson

+4
tim_rigby
jayjay23
nobby36
trotter82
8 posters

Go down

"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson Empty "I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson

Post by trotter82 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 am

"Sammy Lee started to change things here, but he did it too quickly and it didn't particularly work out.
We are trying to do the same thing but in a slower way..."

How slowly is he doing it? 2 years later, 40 million pounds down and no better off!

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson Empty Re: "I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson

Post by nobby36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 am

Ha - I read that too just now!

He said other annoying stuff too.
Apparantly someone is trying to overthrow him, undermine him or something and he is looking for the mole!

Megson would not identify the source he suspects of stirring the pot, leaving question marks about whether he is a dressing room mole, an unhappy agent or even an out-of-work manager after his post.

This is the article
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Gary-Megson-Someone-is-trying-to-force-me-out-of-Bolton-article257155.html

nobby36

Back to top Go down

"I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson Empty Re: "I am doing the sam as sammy lee" - Megson

Post by jayjay23 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 am

MEGSON SAYS, WEST HAM IS NOT A MUST WIN GAME "there will be other games"

What sort of inspirational speech is that?

Despite the two clubs' respective positions, with Bolton one off the bottom of the table and the Hammers a place and a point above them, Megson insists it is not a 'must-win' game.
"One of the West Ham players has come out and said it's a must-win game, or he has had that attributed to him," added Megson.
"Both teams know if they don't get the result they want, there are other games to play.
"It doesn't become a must-win game until you find yourself needing four points from your final two matches, or something like that."

I think for Meggo it is a must win - cos if we don't he needs to be fired!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 am

You suspected right it was me! But Gary you have found out too late, we have had fat Phil gagged and trussed, Nicky Hunt tickled him with a feather duster while Danny Shittu tied up his trousers and dropped increasingly infuriated ferrets down, worst of all we borrowed breezes copy of Phil Browns greatest hits (recorded live, apparently on some sort of trip they went on to brighton together) and played it all day, I suspect it did not help the ferret's tempers either, and he has signed your p45, Mmmmmwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:40 am

As a comedian you are a loss to the world of investment banking.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 am

What ! Tim's a banker?
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 am

I'm not sure working in a typing pool at some foreign-owned investment bank is really the same thing...but he's surrounded by them.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:03 am

My personal assistant, wants to know what decade you are from breeze she finds the term typist offensive, she says she has a multitude of skills far above and beyond typing, which include excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, she wants you to know she speaks three languages, which she points out is two more than me, and no apparently my ability to order food and insult people in German and French don't count, she is also very good at bossing people around (I added that, don't tell her she can get quite grumpy!)

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

Yes but, does she look cute ?
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am

Haha, yes, actually even more so when she is angry. which to be fair as a result of my utter inefficiency in many things is quite a lot!

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 pm

and megson is a cnut

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Whatever you say Tippex Tim.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

I think that we need to bring in the exterminator. We appear to have an infestation of rodents at the Reebok. Thought they got it sorted when they (ex)terminated Simon Charlton. Razz
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 am

Jesus. Your own PA, the ability to order food in both French and German, being in business, having a law degree, having practised law for years (well, 3-4 years by my count), an expert in football tactics, has visited away grounds like The Emirates, Old Trafford and... erm... The Emirates.

Is there anything you can't do?

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Ah poor little breezy are you jealous.
The Emirates is only my away ground when Bolton are playing there. There are many things I can't do I'm afraid, I am very poor for example at tiddlywinks.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down