THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions...

+3
tim_rigby
BUNBURY
jayjay23
7 posters

Go down

Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... Empty Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions...

Post by jayjay23 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Ill start.

Matt Taylor. Does he pick the team?
I think we had the potential to get more out of the game after going 2-0 up.
Dare I say we were better with Mark Davies than Mccan?

What does Coyle do on Saturday and what has he learned from his first 2 games?

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... Empty Re: Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions...

Post by BUNBURY Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

He learns that he has a got a mountain to climb and needs to sign Harry Potter.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions... Empty Re: Arsenal Match Over! everybody post your opinions...

Post by tim_rigby Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Hang on we gave the team leading the league a really good game twice in five days, on both occasions they needed to cheat and have the complicity of the officials. We will beat Burnley about 5 - 0.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo69 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

After being beaten at home by a free-scoring ARSEnil side, we were expected to go there and get turned over, which is what happened.
What wasn't expected was that we'd go there and be two goals up before we knew what was going on.

I was surprised when neither Klasnic nor Elmander were in the starting eleven.
I thought he should have used one of them in the substitution for Mark Davies.
Obviously we are better off with him in the team than McCann, but he went off injured.

Taylor must be on limited time in the starting eleven.
Lazy player with minimal nouse from a playing point of view.

As for the weekend, I'd expect us to beat Sheffield without too much bother, giving us a lift just in time for the crunch game against Burnley on Tuesday.
hampo69
hampo69
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

I know , I'm just pissed off.

COYLE has certainly injected a positive feeling into the squad, it's just bad luck that we have had the two Arsenal games together.

I hope Mark Davies will soon be back playing, he really impressed tonight.

It didn't help that I was looking at the live Premiership table, at one point we had 21 points and were in 15th place.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Don't worry we will beat most teams playing like we have the last two games, we should look up not down, think I might check how far off the Uefa cup spots we are and a fiver on the cup looks a good bet.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo69 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Bloody Hell Bunbury, you can't wait for us to go on a Megsonesque run so you can grumble properly can you?

I know what you mean about the 'as it stands' table.
We were just above Burnley.
hampo69
hampo69
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I guess 6 points from the BURNLEY and FULHAM games will make the table look a whole lot better.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm

See I'm being positive.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Exactly

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks CAPTAIN.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Haha how did that happen?

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislanz Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Rigby"Out"..................LOL..............

chrislanz
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darequam Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:30 pm

We keep playn like this, some club would get seriously whooped by us.
The only thing left for Coyle is to inject into the boys is the ability to handle pressure like dat which Arsenal exerted on us today. I must say, maybe we shd slow down being in a hurry to sell Mcan cus he'll serve as a gd replcement if needed. He played well today. And dat Boy Lee Chong just won't stop impressing, I bet after the World Cup he'll be known for his skils.
Also Muamba was gud in taking away Fab in the first half.

Note guys, I think its high time we consider Jussi's position, he's old and not as gud as before.
Darequam
Darequam
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo69 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm

So what you're saying is.......

....Jussi Out!
hampo69
hampo69
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by trotter82 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 am

I think we were really impressive for some periods, little interceptions from Mark Davies and little runs he made had an impact.

Yes Taylor on borrowd time and needs dropping, penalty goal, so what? I'm not sure that Cohen is the man to take up a full midfield slot.

Did Zat Knight look better, a few slip ups but he is starting to look more solid I believe.

Jussi?
See Jussi out thread.

Table looks scary now though....
We are 19th and only 1 game in hand.

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down