THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Latest topics
» testing
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
lee bwfc  who are you? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

lee bwfc who are you?

Go down

lee bwfc  who are you? Empty lee bwfc who are you?

Post by jayjay23 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 am

Are you lee Bolton?

of the daily mirror blogs?

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

lee bwfc  who are you? Empty Re: lee bwfc who are you?

Post by leebwfc on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am

no, leebwfc from official site. looks good so far over here, nice and simple and easy to use.

leebwfc

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 pm

good stuff,

do you know any peoples emails to sendout to them and get folk to join, better than bwfc keep closing it down, especially near transfer deadline and big games!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leebwfc on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

have sent this link out to all i know mate, hopefully get the numbers up and fuck the old board off.

leebwfc

Back to top Go down

Post by 267 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

There's nothing wrong with our beloved old board, ok it's not the most modern of messageboard and the admin are pretty much nonexistent but it has its own quirks and is generally easier to use than this one. Secondly this, "bwfc keep closing it down, especially near transfer deadline and big games!" comment.

A) This has happened once, this deadline day. We're not completely sure why maybe it's all part of your evil BWFC conspiracy or there's been a genuine technical glitch and the club are just trying to cover they're tracks to look professional. Anyway Wendy's investigating this.

B) Your whole theory that 'inappropriate' or 'anti Megsons' posts get deleted from that site. Rubbish, the majority of posts that claim to be deleted are found in the sites page listings aka the [1-20] [21-40] [41-60] Next bit. Ok certain posts don't appear when you press the post button, it doesn't mean that the club have deleted it how would they have known what on earth you've typed? If this situation arises just hit the back button and hit the post button again. You can find piles of Anti-Megson stuff on the board, so it's not like the Nazi run Wanderers Ways.

C) You're big selling point of you can happily write Shittu and Scunthorpe on this site and not the main one. So what? you can't even write Scunthorpe on they're own messageboard. It's just the way that board has been programmed, it identifies swear words and turns them into 'no profanities allowed'. Lets face it worse things have happened in this world and it's actually quite fun to get past this.

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm

ok 267,

its not to be taken as seriously as that, goodness me.

if the bolton board comes back up then fine.

but i have posted plenty of times on the bwfc board and it has said "your message is awaiting approval", and if it has ever said anything megson related it has not been put up.

and also, the message board is always breaking down, not letting people in etc, and searching for a post is a nightmare, if you use the search thing it only brings up a few posts, and the only other way to find something is to trawl back through millions of pages, for example just to find out what we all said about sammy lee.

lastly, this board has only just started, it will be better looking and more functional soon, if there are any improvements to be made then post them in the about this board catagory.

oh one more thing, the bwfc powers that be are looking into weather it is worth keeping the message board open, a semi official statement said "The review will begin tomorrow, (Tuesday) and amongst other things will look at the level and quality of service provided, internal and external management of the messageboard, volume of traffic and useage, and of course will gauge and reflect feedback from supporters." Who knows, it may re open, it may not.

I was simply trying to get a new place for us to congregate and continue to chat about the club incase it did go under. It would be a bit of a shame if suddenly we were all just chucked out with nowhere to go.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by 267 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

"your message is awaiting approval" Are you sure you're not mixing it up with the BBC Sports site. They still won't post anything I write. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronsbwfc on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 pm

I like this new board, seems more easy and user friendly. lol!

--------------------------------------------------

Aarons2007 on the old bwfc board.
aaronsbwfc
aaronsbwfc

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

This board is how the club's messageboard should be set out. Animated smilies, ease of adding an avatar and the size allowed, etc.

I have contact Mark Alderton again tonight and out and out asked him if/when the fully functioning official messageboard will be back. There are a fair few regular posters that haven't shown up, meaning they don't know how to enter via the "back door" link. I don't have their emails so I have no way of contacting them (sofafan, mystic, denn, tim, cureforsanity, and others).

I'm glad that someone has set this place up, just in case they do completely pull the plug on the official messageboard.

If the board isn't functioning soon, I'll pass on the link to this site to those addresses I do have (pthorpe, wayne, holty, azreal, bigE, jpearson and hampo).
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

lee bwfc  who are you? Empty wahay!!!

Post by wakeywhite on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Wahay!!
It's like a mini home from home, but with less people and everything.

The bastard site moderator nazis put the kibosh on the whole thing because some tosser kept posting videos of new born kittens (who were really really anti Megson, and no messing about) and to put Breeze out of his misery having to defend the ginger one's every move.

I know this for an absolute fact because I've just made it up and I once met someone who knew someone who used to have something to do with the club and stuff.

Wonder what Tim's up to without the official board to post nonsense on.
wakeywhite
wakeywhite
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by 267 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm

He's boring the pants off everyone he knows that's 'in business' by claiming that Megson is a moronic, 21 century Nazi hell bent on creating football genocide so boring to watch it'll make you want to take a shower in a gas chamber. Ok maybe that last line was a bit much but hey it'll be something similar. Twisted Evil lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down