THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
The nu Gameplan EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
The nu Gameplan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
The nu Gameplan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The nu Gameplan

4 posters

Go down

What strategy

The nu Gameplan Vote_lcap67%The nu Gameplan Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
The nu Gameplan Vote_lcap33%The nu Gameplan Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The nu Gameplan Vote_lcap0%The nu Gameplan Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The nu Gameplan Vote_lcap0%The nu Gameplan Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

The nu Gameplan Empty The nu Gameplan

Post by Darequam Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 am

Now that we av anoda striker I.e klasnic, hw do we play our game?
Surely, Megson still wouldn't want to drop K-Davies but can any suggest what kind of formation we'l play. I was thinking a 4 3 3 formation would b gud, with kevin Davies being played like a cf to support both Elmander and Klasnic, maybe sometimes we move him a little backwards CM and replace him with Mark Davies. Muamba continues to act the needed Defensive Midfielder while we use either Matty or Gardener at the left wings and Lee or Mark davies at the right wing. I think we should still maintain our four men defenders at the back. A decision to play 4 2 2 would only be fair if we don't play kevin davies, (let's assume Klasnic is a classy striker). This would be ma plan if I was incharge of the next game, I don't think we need to hide behind the ball again, let's try to be pacy this time around and pass the ball.

What do u think
Darequam
Darequam
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

The nu Gameplan Empty Re: The nu Gameplan

Post by aaronsbwfc Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 am

its going to be the same as always, just becuase we have Klasnic i doubt were going to be playing better football as much as id like us to.
aaronsbwfc
aaronsbwfc

Back to top Go down

Post by 267 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Personally I'd play a variable 442, I haven't voted on the poll because lets be honest Football is never that simple is it? You get times when the counter is needed, some when you need to grit your teeth and defensible grind out results and times when you have to gamble it all and pile on the pressure forward. A good team needs to be able to implement all of these.
If everyone was currently fit I'd go for

--------------------------Jussi
-------Ricketts-------Cahill------Knight-----Samuel
-------------------------Muamba
-------Taylor--------------M.Davies--------Gardner
-------------------Elmander
---------------------------K.Davies

I'd have Big Kev acting as an out and out striker, no right wing nonsense. He's job will be to help set up goal chances, hopefully get a couple himself and generally get in the faces of the opposition. I'm not completely ruling out long kicks or what ever the kids call it because hopefully this formation will enable us to use Markey Mark as the central creative midfielder we've been craving for. If not I'd gamble and put that other member of the Davy clan Sean Davis on in his place. Elmander is playing in his more natural second striker role, I haven't as yet decided if Klasnic should play instead of either of these two yet. Muamba's role is simple he's a defensive midfield out there to break up opposition attacks and to get in they're faces. If he's unable to play well we've got heaps of players lined up to replace him Cohen, Basham, McCann, J O'B etc, etc. Last season the combination of Taylor on the right flank and Gardner on the left work brilliantly, seeing as our beloved record label owner is currently injured I'd move Taylor back to the left and use either Gretar seeing as he's not in the team anyway or hopefully if he's settled Lee Chung Young, if not I'd probably use both and substitute Lee for the Tattooed guy during the match. The defence is pretty much self explanatory, Samuel is by far our best left back, although I didn't want him Zat is better than one season hero Andy O'Brien. Leaving Cahill out would be like suicide if not I'd pair Knight with Shittu, this reason has nothing to do with football but if they were bouncers at a knight club I wouldn't get on the wrong side of them. That leaves us with Ricketts who I've been incredible impressed with since he arrived and Jussi. Although personally I would have started with Ali Al Hasbi and make Jussi fight for the shirt Jussi's in the groove now and it'll be a shame to break it.
(Sorry that took so long but hey there you go)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darequam Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm

267 wrote:Personally I'd play a variable 442, I haven't voted on the poll because lets be honest Football is never that simple is it? You get times when the counter is needed, some when you need to grit your teeth and defensible grind out results and times when you have to gamble it all and pile on the pressure forward. A good team needs to be able to implement all of these.
If everyone was currently fit I'd go for

--------------------------Jussi
-------Ricketts-------Cahill------Knight-----Samuel
-------------------------Muamba
-------Taylor--------------M.Davies--------Gardner
-------------------Elmander
---------------------------K.Davies

I'd have Big Kev acting as an out and out striker, no right wing nonsense. He's job will be to help set up goal chances, hopefully get a couple himself and generally get in the faces of the opposition. I'm not completely ruling out long kicks or what ever the kids call it because hopefully this formation will enable us to use Markey Mark as the central creative midfielder we've been craving for. If not I'd gamble and put that other member of the Davy clan Sean Davis on in his place. Elmander is playing in his more natural second striker role, I haven't as yet decided if Klasnic should play instead of either of these two yet. Muamba's role is simple he's a defensive midfield out there to break up opposition attacks and to get in they're faces. If he's unable to play well we've got heaps of players lined up to replace him Cohen, Basham, McCann, J O'B etc, etc. Last season the combination of Taylor on the right flank and Gardner on the left work brilliantly, seeing as our beloved record label owner is currently injured I'd move Taylor back to the left and use either Gretar seeing as he's not in the team anyway or hopefully if he's settled Lee Chung Young, if not I'd probably use both and substitute Lee for the Tattooed guy during the match. The defence is pretty much self explanatory, Samuel is by far our best left back, although I didn't want him Zat is better than one season hero Andy O'Brien. Leaving Cahill out would be like suicide if not I'd pair Knight with Shittu, this reason has nothing to do with football but if they were bouncers at a knight club I wouldn't get on the wrong side of them. That leaves us with Ricketts who I've been incredible impressed with since he arrived and Jussi. Although personally I would have started with Ali Al Hasbi and make Jussi fight for the shirt Jussi's in the groove now and it'll be a shame to break it.
(Sorry that took so long but hey there you go)

Man uve done a great Job with ur special tactics there, its nice, but if we should line up a team like that, we'll end up like the same old Bolton.
Mind u I wasn't asking for the formation we'll use and never change, I was asking for a default tactics.. Of course some times u'll need to change tactics depending on the team we play, but don't u think the team should b known for a particular gameplan? Just like arsenal, under a normal condition they play fast tapping/counter attacking game, but they would deviate from their tactics when playin a team like Chelsea.
I haven't said K-davies would play as a winger, I said he'll play as a surporting striker. We need someone to lay gud passes for both striker, thou he might not b superb at it, but I think he should b able to do enuf to cus an opposition the needed threat..
Darequam
Darequam
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by 267 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 am

Oh I'm sorry I thought you wanted a proper game plan like the title suggests not just a few generic terms such as attack, counter. My comment about Davies as an out and out striker instead of a left winger was a comment against how we usually set up a team and not a slur against you. Like you've said Voyeur might set up Arsenal in the view to entertain and to play attacking football but as we all know Football teams can not dominate for 100% of a match, well unless you’re playing basketball against a disabled team. bounce We should be trying to get our team to utilise an array of tactics and to keep the opposition on they're toes, It might look good on football magazines 'Breaking News - Owen Coyle my team will always play attractive football' but even the likes of them know that if they divert down that rote too much they'll get they're asses kicked. You could be anal and say that certain players can only play in a certain way such as those people having a bitch when Meggy decided to put Gretar on the right wing but let’s face it all players are built the same, they have arms and legs. With a bit of proper coaching I can't see why under my set up we can't, not get rid but at least dilute our use of the long ball. When they're nothing on use it, when it's not don't bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by BWFC official site! Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 am

attack counter..with our squad

5-0 losses every week
BWFC official site!
BWFC official site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down