THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Latest topics
» testing
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN

Go down

REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN Empty REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN

Post by jayjay23 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 am

Achille Emana was left frustrated after failing to get a move away from Segunda Liga Real Betis yesterday.

The Cameroon international saw the UK transfer deadline fall without a deal in-place with interested Premiership clubs Bolton Wanderers and Birmingham City.

Emana rapped: "Why do I stay while Ricardo Oliveira and Mark Gonzalez were allowed to leave?

"The Betis directors do not even want to speak to my agent on the phone. Stuttgart, Bolton and CSKA Moscow have offered nine million (euros) for me and they refuse?

"I am not a slave, I will not return after the game that I play with Cameroon."

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN Empty Re: REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN

Post by Darequam on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 am

Wonder what would happen if he doesn't return to the club. The best thing to do is wait till January, or is there any other way
Darequam
Darequam
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN Empty Re: REAL'S EMANA GUTTED THAT BOLTON MOVE DIDNT HAPPEN

Post by 267 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

He could always buy out his contract making him a free agent. But he wouldn't do that it'll cost him an arm and a leg and there's no reason why Betis would sell it to him. So his only viable option is to either tuff it out for erm... January and hope then that someone makes him an offer and Betis accepts or hopefully to get promotion with the green and white stripers.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:49 pm

I don't like reading about players spitting their dummies out. Not cool at all. If he doesn't go back to his club after the international break, then it may be a good thing we didn't get him. If he can pull this kind of stunt with his club, he could do it with us when things don't go well. Shocked

He signed a contract and he needs to honor it if the club aren't willing to sell him, which they obviously weren't. It could be they won't sell him in January, either.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down