THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands...

4 posters

Go down

Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... Empty Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands...

Post by jayjay23 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 am

I watched the reply about 6 times and altho Green let it bounce when he caught it I'm sure Klasnic poked his foot at it while Green had it in his hands causing him to drop it again.

Ill put a pic up later.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... Empty Re: Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands...

Post by mangler Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:57 am

Green dropped the thing.

Tough Daniel Shittu.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands... Empty Re: Did Klasnic take the ball out of his hands...

Post by dh1985 Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 am

I'm sure you have to have the ball 'under control' in order for it to be a foul and there was no way that Green's fumbling could come under that description. Klasnic was entitled to go for it and, as good strikers do, he profitted from it.

Refs are very kind to 'keepers these days and considering the rate he was dishing out the yellow cards, I'm sure he would not have hesitated to blow for a foul if it was.

I think the fact that there were little to no protests from the West Ham players speaks volumes!

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Not to mention Green's face as he walked off at the final whistle. Definitely goalkeeper error.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down