THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander?

3 posters

Go down

davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? Empty davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 am

who shall we stick up front?

megson has already said he aint going to chop and change so i would guess we are in for the same line up except we will see basham or gardner come in to centre mid. but who would you prefer to see up top?

i know my opinion will be an unpopular one but i think kev davies has not been great really he gets away with a lot, as in fans dont have a go at him even when he ruins a decent build up for the umpteenth time in a game. i think elmander and klasnic with lee could really inflict damage.

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? Empty Re: davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander?

Post by dh1985 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Elmander will never cut it at this level or league. Wouldn't have him starting at all.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander? Empty Re: davies and klasnic or klasnic and elmander?

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Davies and Klasnic for me.

Davies' strength and tirelessness are almost always needed. Klasnic can score. Elmander is poo.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down