THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wedding or FACup final? My dilema...

+3
tim_rigby
White Lion
jayjay23
7 posters

Go down

Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... Empty Wedding or FACup final? My dilema...

Post by jayjay23 Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:59 pm

My dilema is this...

My cousin who I was quite close to growing up is getting married on the same day as the FACup final.

If Bolton get to the final what do I do?

It could be the only time in my entire life that Bolton get there. If I were a United fan it would be a tough choice but at least I could be pretty sure it was going to happen again.

I have tried explaining to people that it's not fair to expect me not to go to wembley. It really is a once in a lifetime thing, something I have supported my entire life, something as a fan you dream of one day maybe we will get there.

I cant change the day of the final, but a wedding is not hard to move, most of her family are football fans and I think its a bit poo to book the wedding for that day.

Wedding or Cup Final?

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... Empty Re: Wedding or FACup final? My dilema...

Post by White Lion Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Who does your cousin support ?
White Lion
White Lion

Back to top Go down

Wedding or FACup final? My dilema... Empty Re: Wedding or FACup final? My dilema...

Post by tim_rigby Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

The cup final buddy and judging on OC's record we will be there or there abouts. Tell you what if we make it, I will take you to Crazy Larry's the night before and we can get hammered and pick up so loose young ladies! My bro and I will be there.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 am

I'd play it safe and say you're going to the wedding. Jesus, we haven't had a game under Coyle yet and we're already cup finalists. It's very unlikely Bolton will get there so I wouldn't worry.

That said, if we do get there, fuck the cousin, it was her fault to have the wedding on such a stupid day!

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 am

she supports bolton, but her chap is man utd.

so right from the off it didnt really matter to him, its just another final to a united fan.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 am

dh1985 wrote:That said, if we do get there, fuck the cousin, it was her fault to have the wedding on such a stupid day!

Erm, we're Bolton fans - not Blackburn fans!!!

Anyway, be careful what you say in this neck of the woods... mud sticks!!!

I totally agree with your intended sentiment though.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 am

Perfectly legal in either sense!

They can't be big 'fans' if they picked that day. The fact that United have a good chance of returning to the final in the not so distant future is irrelevant. Even if you can't get tickets, you'd still want to watch it. At least my mates would. My mate has been to Wembley more times than he can count watching FA Cup finals, semi finals, League Cup finals, Charity Shield games not to mention three European Cup finals (jammy sod) and there is no way he'd be anywhere but watching the game if it involved United. He certainly wouldn't arranged a wedding anyway.

With United being out though and Bolton long shots at best, you should be fine!

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 am

Don't worry, WE WILL NOT BE IN THE FA CUP FINAL!!!!!
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislanz Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Cup Final!!..........Any day of the week and they/she pick's cup final day.

If your cousin enjoys his football he should bale out now...

P.S.

You would be mad to miss any cup final with tickets, But you would be off your fekin rocker to miss bolton in the F.A. cup final.....

chrislanz
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by White Lion Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Tell your cousin, if Bolton get to the final I'll pay to have her dream day rearranged
White Lion
White Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down