THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
what happened to cahill v ukraine??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what happened to cahill v ukraine???

5 posters

Go down

what happened to cahill v ukraine??? Empty what happened to cahill v ukraine???

Post by jayjay23 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 pm

The question is in the title?

So would that sllip up have happened if Cahill had been in instead of Ferdinand. GUtted that ferdinand started.

Also, if the game had ended up with england losing and cahill had been in the team would it have looked bad on him that the first proper losss was with him in the side???

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

what happened to cahill v ukraine??? Empty Re: what happened to cahill v ukraine???

Post by Haydock Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

It wasn't the most important game ever so, personally, I would have seen it as an opportunity to bring players like Cahill either into the starting lineup or on the bench.

It's Capello's choice though, so Gary will again have to bide his time.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

what happened to cahill v ukraine??? Empty Re: what happened to cahill v ukraine???

Post by josh8 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I think capello is the luckiest manager I've ever come across..... I think he realises this which is why he's reluctant to change things around to experiment......! he just hit on a winning team from the start.... and has run with it...!
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm

I think that Cahilll needs his chance. I think that Ferdinand has been poor all season, be it age or injuries, and doesn't necessarily deserve an automatic start for club or country.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 am

i think ur correct there wendy,
it does seem that some players get an auto start regardless of form, injuries, first team action etc. look at hesky!
dont know why he is keeping some of the most talented english strikers we have ever seen on the bench.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Ferdinand is running through a really bad patch and I am surprised that Cappello did not take the chance to look at Cahill. But the manager is not lucky, his record proves us that, we should trust his judgement he has succeeded everywhere he has gone and hopefully that will continue.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Winning the World Cup would be sooo sweet.

I'm old enough to remember the last and ONLY time we won it. Cool
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 am

again no cahill against belarus last night, he fielded a lot of other fringers but no debut for the man!
looks like where you play, club wise, is a heavyweight factor in getting picked or not!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down