THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story

3 posters

Go down

A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story Empty A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 pm

I'll give it a go:

Female, 55 y/o, born & raised in Breightmet & Astley Bridge, Bolton but lived in Wiesbaden W. Germany 1976-1980, Alabama & California 1980-1993, Okinawa, Japan 1993-1996, and California 1996-present.

Been a Wanderers' supporter since I was about 13 or 14 years old.

I'm happily divorced for the past 10 years, mother of an almost 25 year old son and a 23 year old daughter.

Currently residing with my son, 3 dogs (Sadie, Darcy and Molly) and 3 cats (Vixen, Hermione and Bagherra).

Don't watch a lot of non-football telly these days but when I do, I love Torchwood, Dr. Who, and Friday Night with Jonathan Ross...other than that it is the likes of History Channel, Biography, etc.

I love movies and have an extensive DVD collection.

Favourite musicians (in no particular order): REM, Cranberries, Coldplay, Oasis, Otis Redding, Al Green, Queen, Muse.

Used to read a lot but my reading vision has deteriorated to the point that it is easier to do audiobooks.

I've been working for the same company (State Farm Insurance) for 9 years. Hopefully I'll be there through to retirement as it's a good company.

Favourite foods: Teriyaki chicken, pizza, fish and chips and when in England a good fish and chips with mushy peas; oh, and a few trips to pastie shops works a treat.

Love tea, like coffee and never drink soda. Alcohol of choice, wine, beer, vodka.

I prefer winter to summer. Favourite flowers are daffodils and carnations.

Places I'd love to visit/revisit: St. Petersburg and Moscow, New Zealand and a tour around Tuscany.

Pet peeves: Bigotry, inequality and injustice.

Affiliations: Liberal democrat (I guess) and I am a religious agnostic.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story Empty Re: A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

One thing I've had been is rich/wealthy/of independent means...I'd LOVE that to change. Doesn't have to be massive amounts of money, just enough to be content in my lifestyle (newer home, money for new furniture now and then, regular dinners out, vacations, etc.).

Now I'm thinking of it:

I'm the 3rd of 4 daughters and the 5th of 7 children. My mum is from Bolton and my dad was from Liverpool. They met at the Palais in Bolton in 1941-1942. They wanted to marry but my mum wasn't 18 and her parents refused to let her marry. She turned 18 on February 2 and they were married on February 19 with her parents not in attendance.

I love history and historic buildings (castles, churches, monasteries, cemeteries) and country manors and old houses like Crompton's house.

I hated school and couldn't wait to leave when I was 15. Worked for Boots and then Wigfalls and then Burton's (not a piece worker - worked in the office) before leaving England. I would later go back to school to get myself some education and usable skills to accompany my life skills I'd attained.

I have been known on a very regular basis (daily) to swear like a sailor. A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story Icon_eek This was developed as a young teen who was very VERY shy and didn't have the ability to argue point and whose brain would go blank when I flew into a rage and all these bad words would tumble out.

The ONLY time I remember my mum hitting me was when I was 13 or 14. She slapped me hard across the face (hard enough to remember 40 years on) because I wanted something (?) and she said no and I called her a "bitch"...not cool to say that to your mum, even less cool in about 1968 when behaviour and morals were so different to today. A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story Kopfschuettel
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story Empty Re: A History in 3 Acts...The Wendy Story

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:27 pm

well done wendy!

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pthorpe Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Absolutely brilliant Wendy.

pthorpe
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down