THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
we dont look good... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
we dont look good... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
we dont look good... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

we dont look good...

+2
denn
jayjay23
6 posters

Go down

we dont look good... Empty we dont look good...

Post by jayjay23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:58 am

64 mins gone,

still one nil,
we dont really know how to use the ball when we have it, elmander is getting a lot of stick but the passes if you can call them that to him are useless, generally just deflections or chest high pokes in his general direction, the odd time he had the ball on the ground he was positive and did ok.

the way we play just does not work.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

we dont look good... Empty Re: we dont look good...

Post by jayjay23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 am

you know what, as much as i utterly despised the long ball method, at least we had a plan... now we seem to hav no idea at all. i have never seen a team so lacking in creativity, ideas and attacking ability.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

an might i say, taking gardner off and leaving his buddy taylor on is pretty poor, taylor does nothing in my eyes.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 am

what a donkey, aside from his misses, just a simple pass seems beyond him, thats what i mean by we dont have a clue.

taylor has it mid way in the oppo half, and everything stops, there are a few passes ahead of him but we dont know how to do it, he ends up opting for samuel on the left and completel over hits it out for a throw, they were about 15 yards apart and with no players challenging.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 am

for me klasnic can make something happen, gardner knows how to go forward and attack a man, he is also useful woking with samuel and injecting a bit of pace and a change of direction. muamba is alright in the middle, wins tackles and passes it off well generally.

mark davies is good on the ball, controls it well, gets out of tight spots and has a decent football brain, he can carry the ball well too, doesn do the obvious thing and can pick decent passes long and short and has good vision, taylor and mccann are both lacking all of that.

with the right stuff going on around him and the assistance of a faster partner elmander would look better than he currently does, i think he and klas should have a go together up top. come on kevin davies still our talisman? he dilly dallies on the ball, miscontrols, miskicks, slides and gives it away too much, he doesnt really know how to create anything and he is too sow and clumsy.

in defence, i think we could be better but could have been ok today, i would probably go with everyone apart from ricketts for the next game.

you know what, whilst im at it i would stick habsi in the net, done notthing wrong and it really does add another dimension when your keeper releases quickly, blackburn showed it loads of times today.
habsi
Steinsson Cahill Obrien Samuel
(full backs push down wings)
Muamba
Cohen MDavies Gardner

Elmander Klasnic

somebody please explain why if they dont think this would work better for us. i think this set of players would give us a lot more.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by denn Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 am

That was one of the worst Bolton performances Ive seen as a Premier league team, and there have been many. I left the stadium with fifteen mins left, the other only option was the bus home as the two people I was with even wanted to leave at half time. That side is nothing but a championship team and that boils down to Megson himself. Time now for a change, I myself has defended Megson where possible but I can no longer tolerate watching football like that played by mediocre players signed by himself. Blackburn were made to look good but they realy are a poor team. Bye Bye Megson.
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydock Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 am

Before the game megson said that no player was safe except for Jaaskelainen. Could I suggest to him that the first name OFF the sheet next week should be Jaaskelainen! Can't control his area, doesn't take crosses and can't kick the ball.

How can we have reached a position where neither of our two 'strikers' can score goals - and how long have we been saying that there's no creativity in midfield - not a single playmaker - apart from Mark Davies now and again.

Time for Megson to go now - before it's too late.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 am

I never wanted MEGSON as manager in the first place, but I was prepared to give him a fair chance to prove himself.

I haven't joined in the kicking of MEGSON, but have felt as frustrated by his actions as most of our fans.

I feel that todays game signifies the end for MEGSON, and he must go.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am

I can see Iain Dowie hanging up his headset from Sky and dusting off his tracksuit in the next few weeks.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by denn Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 am

Well he`s the sort of manager that will replace Megson, we have been warned.
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 am

If we can't get Curbishley to leave the M25, I'd go for Darren Ferguson. I can see us getting Dowie though and having him for our Championship season next year.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 am

This is why I have always been prepared to give MEGSON a fair chance.

Who is the man for the job?
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 pm

On Sky yesterday...or Friday...it said that Curbishley is READY to return to Premier League football. Not saying he's the answer but he might be prepared to head up north.

I stated here (or on BA, forget which) that Jussi's name should NOT be the only name on the sheet guaranteed to play. He, as well as the defense have let in many goals in the last few weeks/all season. How he dared to point his finger at Ricketts was amazing. What the feck was he doing/thinking, charging outside the box like that???

I think Klasnic, Lee and Al-habsi should get a chance.

As for McCann, he made an excellent save off the goal line and earned his place today for that alone.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down