THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley

+2
BUNBURY
breezeblock
6 posters

Go down

The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley Empty The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley

Post by breezeblock Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 am

I was thinking of going by train if the weather is still bad but from Stockport the journey time is two hours and two changes. On the way it's pretty much the same but with three changes.

Discuss.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley Empty Re: The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley

Post by BUNBURY Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am

Are you in PANTO this Christmas BREEZE?
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley Empty Re: The car parks and Curly Wurlies of Burnley

Post by tim_rigby Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 am

Just another example of how Labour have improved our services to make up for the higher taxation.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by laughtoe Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Whatever way you get there, come early and we'll meet up for a glass of Pims. Probably not at 'The Turf' though. Can't think of any other local Pubs at the mo. If anyone has any local knowledge of a decent venue within skiing distance?
laughtoe
laughtoe
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

why don't you put out a plea to anyone else going who live up on tameside to share the journey...?
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

It's not the journey Josh, I was just thinking of a different way of getting there if the weather is still bad. It started snowing in Burnley in October...

Hey Tim, who nationalised the railways? You need to read some political history books fella.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Who sold all the gold for peanuts?
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

How many peanuts, Bun and what did they buy with the peanuts? Those Euros they bought have done rather well since. Not only that but how many other countries sold their shiny stuff at the same time? Even more importantly, when would have been the right time to sell because the shiny has dipped and risen many times since and hardly anyone has sold at the right time so how you can say it was the wrong time is strange.

By the way, you have to sell gold to make money...when it sits in a safe it makes fuck all.

Merry Christmas.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by denn Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Me n lad have a ticket each but unsure if the game will go ahead. I have just returned from beer sesssion and the snow has covered my tracks which bafffled me how to get home. Anyhow after a search party arranged by the wife I was discovered on my usual bar stool out my tree after many Hoegaardens and the odd Leffe Braun, its a bloody wonder how I typed this
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

How about this Denn...just opened a Desperado and thought of you!

I should mention I'm naked and holding my man junk in my left hand but the thought is still there...
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Now, now Breeze...... we'll have that Sluffy back on, jacking off all over this site ...giving him picture like that....!
you know what he's like.....!
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down