THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Taylor answers critics - err no. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taylor answers critics - err no.

5 posters

Go down

Taylor answers critics - err no. Empty Taylor answers critics - err no.

Post by trotter82 Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Megson believes midfielder Taylor went a long way to answering his critics with his wonder strike.

Taylor curled a delightful free-kick into the top corner past the helpless Brian JensenTaylor answers critics - err no. Spacer after Andre BikeyTaylor answers critics - err no. Spacer had fouled Kevin DaviesTaylor answers critics - err no. Spacer on 29 minutes to put his side ahead.
It was only his fourth goal of the season after he managed 10 in the last campaign, and the superb hit helped his side collect a priceless point.
"Taylor bases his game on goals and his ratio of games to goals so far has not been as good as it was last year but he is capable of doing that," said Megson.
"I was really pleased for him because he has taken criticism this season but he is still brave enough to take that. It was a fantastic strike."

What a load of nonsense. If Taylor bases his game on the goals he gets then he needs a new job. Have not half of his goals come from penalties, and he is not much good at those either. And if I took the amount of free kicks that he gets a crack at then i WOULD be top scorer for Bolton.

17 league games and some cup - he has played pretty much every match and taken nearly all of our edge of the box free kicks - 4 goals (at least 2 penalties). If he was playing out of his skin then fine, but he really isn't. So my point is... no Mr Megson, Matt Taylor did not answer his critics with that free kick, he is not absolved of being utter shite in every other way.

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Taylor answers critics - err no. Empty Re: Taylor answers critics - err no.

Post by breezeblock Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 pm

His work-rate is worse than Robinho's.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:00 pm

If he scores on Tuesday (18th game/half way through the season), he'll be on track to equal his goal tally of last season. Razz

Having said that, it really is best that Megson shut up!

If Megson MUST speak, he should be talking about how piss poor Knight is and how many goals he has caused this season! It's no wonder we can't keep a clean sheet. Mad
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 am

In fairness to Taylor, he does not look fit to me, he was faster last season. Megson has a history of playing injured players, AOB had a groin strain most of last season. Taylor may have something similar or maybe a hernia. Whatever the cause he should clearly not be playing.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 am

he is just rubbish, fit or not, he wasnt a GOOD player last year, i said it then, i said when his goals dry up you will all notice how shocking he is.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down