THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Annoying people who know nothing! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Annoying people who know nothing!

3 posters

Go down

Annoying people who know nothing! Empty Annoying people who know nothing!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 am

Fans on 606 say
As an outsider looking in the Bolton hate of Megson is baffling. When he was appointed in the first place the anger was understandable, here was a manager of limited success even in the lower leagues and more over had been having a bit of a mare at his last few clubs. But he has done a brilliant job at Bolton who dispite delussions of otherwise are a small club, probably of League One standard in terms of supporter base and infrastructure (sorry that but it's true). They where massivley over acheiving with big Sam incharge and where looking like relegation certainties when Megson came in. He kept you up and made you a solid mid table side last season. It seems like all you lot where waiting for was your chance to say "I told you so" from your initial misgivings about Megson, inspite of the good job he had actually done and almost at the cost for your league status!

Well done! Seriosly can someone explain (in a reasoned an logical way) what exactly he has done to get everyones backs so far up ...like I said I really don't fully understand

AND SOMEONE ELSE SAYS

Bolton are now doomed with the news of this harsh sacking.

Well done Bolton fans, hope you enjoy Championship football - you certainly don't deserve the Premiership stuff!

AND ALSO

I very much second Bronco3114's comments. Most outsiders would recognise Bolton's natural position in league football as being in the Championship with very occassional forays into the big league. The Bolton fans were spoilt with Sam Allardyce - one of those rare Manager/Club partnerships that just worked, to a level far beyond what club resources would have suggested.

I am in no doubt that the Bolton fans are largely responsible for the teams' current position through their negative attitude - and they may just get what they deserve,relegation. Many Bolton fans will be feeling smug today, convinced they have been proved right about the manager. But the truth is that they created an atmosphere for Gary Megson which meant that it was very unlikely that he would succeed in the long term.

I would happily have Megson at my club, Reading (currently managerless) as I think he could do a solid job given time.

IM REALLY REALLY WOUND UP BY THEM!!!

Somebody please tell them what it is all about, and drag them back here for the debate!

They are http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U11109777
and http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U11930288
and http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U7846217

in that order!

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Annoying people who know nothing! Empty Re: Annoying people who know nothing!

Post by jayjay23 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 am

if you come on and read this dippyblue,bullard,beamer let us know you are here and im sure you will get a few people explaining to you how we feel.

ill explain soon when i get chance to write another message.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horwich2 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 am

Reading fan. Your comments about 'natural position is the
championship' describe Reading perfectly but not Bolton.
Where have you been lately? Oh that's right, the Championship.
Megson isn't good enough for the Prem in terms of tactics,
motivation or player judgement. Klasnic is doing well now, but what about 10M Elmander the striker who can't score, Knight the defender who can't head, Robinson the red card liability, Riga, useless, Ricketts. not up to it. The list goes on. But he isn't just incompetent, he's arrogant in his attitude to fans. Not good enough.

horwich2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum