THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost!

+3
bigsamsarmyusa
dh1985
jayjay23
7 posters

Go down

megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! Empty megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost!

Post by jayjay23 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Im sick of hearing megson bleeting on about the fans.
on and on and on!

i wish i could find what he said now but i cant, if i do ill post it.

he just keeps blaming everything on the fans, i cant believe the media and the rest of the world keep buying it.

someone somewhere seems to have fallen for "the fans never liked me" trick and now he is just constantly clinging to that for "im hard done by" sympathy.

he was poor at his job. he was poor with the fans. he didnt even deserve that much time. no other club would have given it to him. our fans only got to that point because he was still around. any other set of fans would have been the same.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! Empty Re: megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost!

Post by dh1985 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm

I haven't read anything where he has criticised the fans. I thought he was quite dignified in defeat to be honest!

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost! Empty Re: megson is still criticising the fans - he needs to get lost!

Post by jayjay23 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

il find it and show you!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

"I still want to work again. Despite all the stick I seem to have been getting from Bolton fans, I've been delighted that my peers and people who know football seem to say that it's gone okay since I've been there."

MEANS
People who know football = not bolton fans
bolton fans = stick

"There are ten clubs in a battle at the bottom of the table but the other nine aren't having to operate in the same conditions and circumstances as we are."

MEANS
10 clubs in battle = I was doing just fine despite what fans say
conditions= The fans hate me for no reason
circsumstances = It wasnt me doing anything wrong that got us into this mess, it was the bolton supporters.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

there are more things too somewhere,

something about us not being high in the league is the reason the fans were not happy and we are unrealistic to expect better.

he still doesnt get it that its not leage position or wins.

its everything from the team selections, the playing style right down to his attitude and his treatment of fans.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm

I read those comments, too, Jayjay.

What also sucks is the media are interviewing managers (Bruce, Pulis) that are bigging him up as a manager.

They interviewed Sam today and his comments were meant to not stir the pot; stating that once the manager loses the fans, it is all but over...Bet he was laughing inside though.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 am

I loathe that toad Megson, at least now he will go and destroy some other club rather than ours.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by denn Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 pm

It was interesting listening to talk sport and the Forest fans e mailing in with sympathy for us. None of them had a good word for him. He did the same there, fell out with players and fans.
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Wendy, I've noticed the interviews with other managers... I suppose to be fair there's not a lot they can say other then to back one of their colleagues.

I've just seen the bit that Moyes had to say, as he was there against Hull. He said "I couldn't believe the treatment Gary got from the crowd. It was terrible. He didn't deserve it. His team were winning.
"The game was tight and he made a tactical change. The crowd affected the Bolton team which in turn didn't help them and they ended with a draw."

It can get on your tits sometimes... especially when you can bet your last dollar that Moyes wouldn't have done the same change in the same situation!!

Football's a strange sport with regards to the amount of bullshit that gets spouted, even when it's clearly not true. Ie. Megson's a good manager. David Beckham has done wonders in the sport and is one of the best midfielders in the world.

You know, things like that which are clearly well wide of the mark.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Fair points, I think they can of course also empathise with other managers much more than the fans and they will remember times when they either got sacked or nearly did. Fact is Megson was garbage, we are well rid.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Then you have to think 'of course they want him to keep his job as that means it is that more {less} likely that their club will be relegated.'

I saw on the BBC that Megson's bleating on, AGAIN, today!
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 am

I think Megson's a pundit on the Football Focus programme, churned out by the BBC. He's doing the open-collar look that you're really keen on Wendy!!
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by holty2 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 am

He's gone, move on.
holty2
holty2
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

He has been ranting on again today, the man is just a bald faced liar, he was saying we are the lowest spending club in the league, Burnley for instance have a player budget of £14m ours is £40m, we are not big spenders by any means by we are no way the lowest spending.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Mangler, his open shirt look, as you know, causes me to vomit. pale

I listened (why?) to Megson on the clip at the BBC site. He just can't get enough of being interviewed to slag us "spectators", too.

Do you know of ANY sacked manager that has been interviewed as much, post-sacking, as Megson? Usually, they disappear for weeks/months or even seasons, as it should be.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum