THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs!

4 posters

Go down

Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! Empty Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs!

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 am

Apparantly Arsenal are planning to reimburse Bolton fans who were inconvenienced after the game was called off late on Wednesday.

So if you had a ticket get in touch!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! Empty Re: Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs!

Post by josh8 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am

they will reimburse all those who traveled on 'official' coaches .... it was free travel... ! so how does that work.....?
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs! Empty Re: Arsenal to refun Bolton Fan Travel Costs!

Post by josh8 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 am

oh... I've just been told it wasn't..... my mistake !!!
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

I was inconvenienced after the game was called off... I was nowhere near London though.

Seriously, I had cancelled doing nothing on Wednesday evening to accomodate following the night's football; all for nothing!!

French gits.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:58 am

yeah, me too.

I went all the way nowhere to try and get a stream for the game.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I set my DVR player. How inconvenienced to you think I was to have to delete whatever was recorded in its place!
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down