THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night"

+3
bigsamsarmyusa
mangler
jayjay23
7 posters

Go down

Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" Empty Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night"

Post by jayjay23 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 am

Speaking ahead of his new side's second league meeting in three days with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night, Coyle again admitted his interest in the teenage midfielder.
"I admire good players and that kid is certainly a good player," he said when asked about his interest.
He continued: "I'm a little bit uncomfortable talking about it because we play Arsenal on Wednesday and I don't think that's the way we should go about it.
"But he's a fantastic young player, a player I believe will eventually play in the Arsenal first team and for England.
"He's one that I've always admired, but I think that conversation is for after Wednesday night when we've played Arsenal, and we'll take it from there."

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" Empty Re: Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night"

Post by mangler Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I wonder whether any Wilshere discussions took place after that match? Coyle seemed pretty narked about Gallas' tackle on Mark Davies, whereas Wenger did his usual petty self - claiming that we made several nasty tackles over the last couple of games and that fairs fair. French c*nt.

I imagine Coyle has probably left talking about Wilshere until the red mist clears over the weekend.

Certainly Arsenal owe us a quality player now...
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night" Empty Re: Wilshire plans - Coyle will reveal "after Wednesday night"

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm

I agree with what Mangler said. OC was pretty po'd in his post match interview and, as always, AW saw nothing but said we'd been dirty over 2 matches.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm

I don't want anything from arsenal, we don't need that sort of scum at our club.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:12 pm

OC may be feeling the same way after today.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by trotter82 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 am

I don't think Coyle will let tha influence his decision. If we need the player we will go for him.
It might be a good time because we have just given Arsenal 6 points, Wenger should be in a giving mood.

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 am

Wenger's usually in a 'giving' mood.

It's his players that are the 'takers'...
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNBURY Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

It would help to heal the Mark Davies saga.

Then we could all hold hands and have a croissant together.
BUNBURY
BUNBURY
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Wenger is scum like his players and their fans.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Darequam Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:37 am

Ha ha
That was kinda harsh, don't u think
Darequam
Darequam
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum