THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Megson criticizes his own perfromance..

5 posters

Go down

Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. Empty Megson criticizes his own perfromance..

Post by jayjay23 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 am

Oh no, i mean he blames it just on the players. The headline said Megson demands more from unachievers so i presumed he meant himself.
Apparently "the message is not getting through to a few" and we need to have "a realisation of what we are doing"

Do they not know? And what exactly is the message, that we keep losing and we need to win?

If Megson is half as good at inspiring the dressing room or dealing with players as he is the fans then we really have got an uphill battle!

Article:
Bolton Wanderers boss Gary Megson admits he's unhappy with his players.
Fans again called for Megson to be sacked after Bolton slumped into the bottom two after Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Wolves.
They now face two home games in four days - against Manchester City on Saturday and a relegation six-pointer against West Ham a week tonight.
Megson said: "I don't like criticising my players publicly but three or four of them are not playing like I know they can.
"We've got exceptional players who are not playing as well as I know they can. Our club deserves better than this. We're in trouble.
"With two home games coming up, there has to be a realisation of what we're doing.
"The message is not getting through to a few of the players."

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. Empty Re: Megson criticizes his own perfromance..

Post by jayjay23 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 am

Megson says:

"There comes a time when you can't keep chatting on about having two home games, so we have an advantage, or being away from home, or playing a team from the bottom three," Megson told the Bolton News.

"We have got a few players who are not delivering what I know they can deliver for whatever reason. That's why we are where we are. And we have got to change all that."

what is his first comment about?
and what does this mean?
"We have got a few players who are not delivering... That's why we are where we are."

what a fool!

nothing to do with a manager not delivering?

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Megson criticizes his own perfromance.. Empty Re: Megson criticizes his own perfromance..

Post by mangler Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 am

Meggo needs to stop publicly criticising the players and instead just headbutt one or two of them in the dressing room.

It works for Pulis and now Magilton is at it at QPR.

I also remember the time Fergie kicked a boot in the face of that Tampon who sells his ass in the States... it did the trick on him, because they got rid of the cunt shortly after.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 am

bump!

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 am

To be fair there really are three or four players who just aren't putting in the effort and until they do we won't improve. Obviously it's the manager's job to make them perform but he's right to let them know they are letting us down. daft as it sounds but as bad as Megson is as a manager, Taylor and Gardner are equally as players this season and it's only right they get criticised for it.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:07 am

Taylor's been poo, but Gardner has been plain lazy... the amount of times he's laid a pass off and then stopped as if he'd done his job has been unbelievable. The guy needs to pull his finger out and make some runs.

Go on Megson, get nutting some of those players!
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 am

I read Stan Ternent's autobiography recently and there doesn't appear to be a person in football, or life in general, that he hasn't given a kicking.

Maybe we could get him in an advisory capacity to help Megson pummel some of the slackers.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 am

Jeeeeesus!!

What on earth made you think, "Hmm, I know! I'll read Stan Ternent's autobiography. That'll be a laugh." ???

You must've been at a real low ebb.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 am

My girlfriend's dad supports Burnley so naturally he has the book, in hardback no less. He kindly let me borrow it and, to keep in his good books, I read it.

It was quite good but the highlight for me, and one I took great pleasure in reminding him of, was one of the climatic chapters when he was trying to get Burnley promoted to the Premiership in 2001. Sadly, for him and the rest of the Burnley fans, I knew how the chapter ended and there was only going to be one team from Lancashire going up by the playoffs and it wasn't Burnley!

He hates neil Warnock though which can't be a bad thing?

And it showed, as a centre illustration, Bury's pormotion 'parade' which about a dozen people turned out for as it was scheduled for the same day United's Treble winners had their parade too. Genius!

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Typical Bury... they were sponsored by Bury Council; maybe the parade was also planned by Bury Council!!

Sounds like it was a bearable read.

Just don't ever, ever, EVER, read Ryan Giggs' book. It the nearest thing to mogadon in paperback form known to man. There should be a WARNING label with dosage limits on the front cover.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Ryan Giggs is 36 you know.

I think they should mention it more often.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 am

you do know giggs is over 35 years old dont you?

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down