THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side?

2 posters

Go down

What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? Empty What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side?

Post by jayjay23 Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Will it ever happen now, or are we doomed to a gloomy outlook every week until the inevitable happens. For me I would be right behind him (not literally) if he made some ambitious team selections, showed some balls, seemed as though he cared and respected the fans, EVEN IF HE LOST EVERY GAME! Yes, if we were playing to our best potential and giving it a believable go I would!

I just cant see it ever happening. If we continued the way we are, ie playing the way we are and showing the passion of a dead panda and won nearly every week, you know what, i still dont think i would be happy, and i dont think i would be on my own.

It could easily happen. He could keep picking under performers, playing disjointed games with no rythm, no tactics, no flair, no ability shown, we could be getting out played and overrun but still get wins - get the odd penalty, the odd disallowed goal in our favour and the odd deflected header or great save in our favour and the results could look better on paper, but it wouldnt mean we were any better and it wouldnt mean megson was. I dont think i speak only for mysef with this opinion, yet the club/meggo/media think that all the bolton fans are disgruntled spoilt brats moaning because we are not in the top 6 winning matches. ITS NOT THAT!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side? Empty Re: What will it take for Megson to getthe fans on his side?

Post by pthorpe Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Don't hold your breath Jay Jay otherwise it will be curtains!!!

pthorpe
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down