THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL

3 posters

Go down

Should We Restart the Prem Predictor? (Start date Nov 7th)

POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Vote_lcap82%POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Vote_lcap18%POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Empty POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:29 am

For the final time. Lets decide once and for all.
Are we going to do the prem predictor?
If we vote yes then we will restart the prem predictor from Saturday 7th November, the weekend Bolton play Villa at home.

I will do the sums and base it on the same scoring system as before. Including jokers etc.

So, If you are all up for it, vote now....

50 percent or more means we are goign to give it a go... 11 days to Vote!!!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Team Manager

https://bwfcboard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Empty Re: POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

I voted yes; however, at this point it should be the last attempt because the constant failure of the predictor is making me lose interest.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL Empty Re: POLL Should we restart the Prem Predictor POLL

Post by jayjay23 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 am

me too! i voted yes.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 am

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down