THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Transfer watch... early links for jan EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transfer watch... early links for jan

5 posters

Go down

Transfer watch... early links for jan Empty Transfer watch... early links for jan

Post by jayjay23 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Bolton are said to be lining up a swoop for Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam as the Scot continues to shine.
http://www.clubcall.com/bolton-wanderers/midfielder-linked-switch-976745.html

Ankaragucu striker Darius Vassell is looking for a return to England from Turkey and that could lead him to the Bolton in the new year.

http://www.clubcall.com/bolton-wanderers/striker-set-reebok-switch-976316.html

Bolton may see off County with £3m bid for Everton striker

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/598282/DERBY-boss-Nigel-Clough-remains-confident-Everton-striker-James-Vaughan-will-re-join-the-club-on-loan-in-January-despite-interest-from-Bolton.html

Bolton chasing Villa's Reo-Coker

http://www.tribalfootball.com/birmingham-bolton-chasing-villas-reo-coker-443831

BOLTON CHASE FAR EAST SUPERSTAR

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5692045,00.html

any more to add?

and what do we think of these links so far?

any milage in them?

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Transfer watch... early links for jan Empty Re: Transfer watch... early links for jan

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

I think that Megson's lining up his ducks so he gets at least one or two from any of the above. Vassell is allegedly keen on coming to the Reebok so I suppose it boils down to money, willingness to sign and positions needed.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Transfer watch... early links for jan Empty Re: Transfer watch... early links for jan

Post by pthorpe Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Can't say I'm thrilled at the prospect of Vassell who I think is clearly past his best. On a seperate topic I watched the FIFA World U17 Final between Nigeria and Switzerland, there were some excellent players on display. Question, why haven't we utilised our connection with JayJay to get some of the better Nigerian players in? In 3-4 years time some of these kids will be making waves and it would be nice to have them in our shirts as opposed to admiring them from afar. Swiss left back was very good as was the keeper who is on Villa's books. Sorry to hijack your thread Wendy.

pthorpe
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:39 pm

I can't see us paying money for Vassell when we didn't get him on a free a few months ago - it would have to be a loan deal.

On the old BWFC site we al mentioned how Vassell would be the perfect imperfect Bolton player so I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for us at some stage. Has anyone seen his goalscoring record? Average...
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

It's very easy to imagine us signing Vassell... sadly. Also, I believe that his club are on the verge of bankruptcy, and that he may be allowed out on a free - which puts him in our range.

The only thing he would bring that would be different to what we've got is pace, but what's the point of getting there first if you're only going to bollox it up anyway??

Think I'd be happy enough with Reo-Coker... he's not amazing but would be decent enough to put some bite in our midfield, and can hold his own for a mid-table Prem side.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum