THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Internal Rumblings... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Internal Rumblings... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Internal Rumblings... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Internal Rumblings...

+5
Haydock
dh1985
josh8
denn
mangler
9 posters

Go down

Internal Rumblings... Empty Internal Rumblings...

Post by mangler Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 am

No, I'm not referring to Megson's bowel movements, moreover that he mentioned after the Blackburn game that "There are one or two issues with players who are not in the team. They are not happy but we have got to make sure that does not bring us down from inside."

Firstly, I wonder who he's referring to. I thought possibly Robinson would be cheesed off at being picked for the Villa game then dropped immediately as Samuel was available for the Rovers game. Don't get me wrong, I was well happy that Jlloyd was brought straight back in, but I could imagine Robbo being proper fucked off.
The other obvious one being Steinnson, who may have worked his socks off in training but is yet to see any action as a rightback this year... in spite of some pretty weak offerings (defensively) from Ricketts.
Certainly, Knight can have few complaints at being dropped for AOB, as he's been poor so far.

Anyone got any suggestions who it is?

Following on from that though... we've all seen before what tends to happen once the players start being disgruntled... ie, Nolan and Speed when the Scouse Squirrel was in charge... shortly after, he was gone. If Megson is starting to suffer the same symptoms, and with Fulham away (which we always lose/throw away a lead late on) followed by the high stakes Wolves game at Molyneux - let's face it, if we lose that then Meggo's gonna be really under the scope!

I wonder just how close to the bullet he could be...
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Internal Rumblings... Empty Re: Internal Rumblings...

Post by denn Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 am

One thing noticable is Jussi and Rickets, I dont think there`s any love lost between them.
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by josh8 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 am

I've been told its Matty Taylor...... Don't know how true that is as the source was someones aunties uncle who once cleaned jay jays boots
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by denn Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 am

Taylor in recent games runs as if he`s wearing a lead vest, seem unfit and not playing well.
denn
denn
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am

I've heard various rumours. I think Steinsson is a common choice. I've heard Mark Davies too.

Taylor has little t be pissed off about surely as he plays every week. I know the papers reported a bust up but, apart from the Chelsea game which was for tactical reasons, he's been everpresent.

I'd be pissed off if I was Basham. Bizarely, Megson only appears to play him against the top 4 teams, as I can only remember him featuring against Cheslea from the start and him coming on against Man Utd. Not that it's bad playing against that type of opposition, but it comes to the Blackburn game where Megson appeared to want to make is more steady at the back and McCann walks into the team instead. Why does he seem to trust him against the big clubs but not in the 'easier' games?

I agree that once you hear the murmours of discontent rumours, your days are often numbered. I just hope that if Megson does get the bullet, we have his replacement ready and waiting. Steve Wigley's managerial record hardly inspires confidence that he would be able to pick up points as caretaker manager.

If Pompey get Curbishley, there is little point in us axing Megson as the rest of the managers out there are total toss anyway. I seem to have developed some form of school boy crush on Alan the more I have talked up his credentials. True, he's not obviously sexy like Alan Pardew, but he has a certain something. Maybe its the 40% win record which sways me. Anyway, where was I again?

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by Haydock Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:26 am

There is every point is replacing Megson.

He can't manage people and can't prepare a team for a game. We've no idea who will apply for his job once he's gone, so there is no point speculating, but whoever it is they should be spending the money in January in order to build for the future - and not Megson.

Haydock
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

Post by dh1985 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

I wouldn't risk the minimal continuity we have for replacing like with like, or should that be shite with shite?

We axe Megson, appoint some other fucking nomark like Iain Dowie and before you know it, we're in the same position two years down the line, but we're in the Championship this time!

The worst thing that can happen is relegation with Megson. We're nowhere near the stage where that is anywhere near certain yet. Sack one cretin and replace him with another will secure our fate.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Cracked it!!! It's Dan Shittu!!

It seems so obvious now... I mean, of course the guy's gonna be proper fucked off that he's kept out of a team by first Zat Knight (that could keep a centre-back awake at night), followed by AOB.

The only surprise is that he hasn't smashed Meggo's face in yet.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 pm

He'd probably miss.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:53 pm

How would we tell?
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Because Danny would fall over and blame the 16 metre blind spots over both of his shoulders.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 am

get curbs in - before he gets another job!

unhappy players,

we know riga has had a pop before now and in my opinion rightly so (i know there will be disagreements on that)

also mark davies i can imagine being livid, i know i would be, kept out of the team by the creative likes of sean davis, matt taylor, gavin mccann and even chris basham at times.

elmander has complained but im not sure he is involved in this latest spat, but again, i know a lot of you think he is kak but stick him up front with klasnic and have some decent support and you WILL see a new player, i think thats why he is unhappy, the way we play.

vaz te too, i know he had his light weight moments but when ever he has come on he has popped goals in, injected excitement and pace and added a new dimension, i think he needs another chance, he sits there watching kevin davies and others playing truly horrid football and unable to hit a barn door, he is considered good enough still for portugal so he needs a shot!

even ivan klasnic could be getting a bit restless, a being benched and b playing alongside some right royal rubbish!

chung lee was massive where he came from (i dont mean in stature) he played for a big club, a national hero, the davis beckham of his time, then he comes to bolton, gets the odd game but again must be frustrated with the megster not playing the right players, formation or system.

al habsi, i know jussi is brill but a goalie of habsi's quality is not going to be thrilled never getting a game. probably gets frustrated by me watching jussi not release the ball quickly, makes a big difference.

and then obviously steinsson, better than ricketts imo, yet megson persists with him. also jussi and ricketts either hate each other or are just so frustrated with everything at the club that they vent at eachother.

robinson and shittu are probably none too pleased also, robinson not a leg to stand on though and shittu isnt exactly rio ferdinand, i dont know waht matty taylor can be getting all upset about, gets picked every match, plays poo!

i think all the rest of them have a point though.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am

The only thing that Vaz Te can be fed up about, is if they're not paying him enough to serve Rollover Hotdogs®️ at the half-time kiosk... I'm sure he works in there.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 pm

I see that The MegSter has done an interview, saying he regrets being so honest with the press and letting slip that there's some cunts in his squad... not his exact words, I know.

I wonder if Big Phil has rapped his knucks, or maybe he's just been reading this forum.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm

I doubt he let anything "slip". He said it deliberately and has "probably" been reprimanded and told to get his ass on the telly and put things "right".
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo69 Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 am

If I was any of Al Habsi, Steinsson, Shittu, Lee or Klasnic, I'd be well pissed off at not getting a starting place in a poor team such as ours.

Jussi isn't at the level he was last season, maybe that's brought about by covering the back four.

Ricketts and Knight should be bench warming at best.

Taylor could rightly join them in my opinion.

Elmander hasn't impressed me a great deal since he joined us. Maybe we don't play to his strengths, but come on, surely he should adapt his game a little.

Changes should be made immediately.
hampo69
hampo69
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum