THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)...

2 posters

Go down

A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... Empty A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)...

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:51 pm

...from the BBC606 because it is funny:

Foot In Mouth Latest

Premier League Bolton Wanderers by madnotlobian. booing at Megson since before time began (U10840084) 26 November 2009

A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... CommentOnThisArticleButton

The latest bewildering offering from Mr Megson;

'I know what's around us and sometimes it was the same as before and sometimes not. There's lads in there and out here who are different to how it is or the same as it is.
We've seen that before, the main thing is what's coming up, I'm not talking about other things, I'd rather not. But what i will talk about are things that best remain unsaid.
The truth is we've been good enough for most of the time, but mostly it hasn't been good enough, but in those all important times when we have to take on other clubs well sometimes it's factors out of our control and we have to get on with it. There are those who chose to point out what they point out and we should be talking about that now, But let's not get into that.
People talk about our spending when the reality is we can't compete with others who have spent more than the amount we've not spent and they don't have to put up with what I've seen from here even before I've been here.
Take the last four games. If the amount of goals we'd scored had been equal to the amount of goals we hadn't scored or sometimes even better then there'd be a different atmosphere than to the one I'm not talking about. the team's I've picked might be different to the ones others would pick but they are basically the same but with different players being the only difference.
If I came here to do what they wanted me to do then, not what some want now, except some who want me to do that, but all i can do is keep trying what others aren't trying to do.
I've spoke to the lads, I haven't shouted but sometimes I have and sometimes they have but what with the noise coming from around from people who sometimes I will talk about and other times I won't sometimes you have to shout or keep quiet. i prefer to do both and concentrate on where we were before we arrived at where we might end up.'

Source; Fulchester Evening Chronicle
cache.gawker.com/assets/reso...
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)... Empty Re: A Megson Interview or Team talk (swiped)...

Post by jayjay23 Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 am

it sounds very megson, its like a compilation of interviews!

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum