THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am.

2 posters

Go down

MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. Empty MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am.

Post by trotter82 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 am

Apparantly Meggo reckons we stand next to no chance of beating City.
What a tool. What a way to enter a game.
It's 11 men v 11 men once your are on the pitch he should be telling the world how great hios players are, how disciplined, how well they can organise as a team, how they can compete, how we are going to turn the team over, how despite their millions we have the strength and the character to go for it.

What did he say?
After watching his side pick up just one point in their last five games, Bolton boss Megson does not sound too ­confident of another success.

“We got a good result, but that was 12 months ago – or £220m ago,” he said. “It’s not the same team now. The resources they have available were only available when the window was open. They had some terrific players, but they weren’t doing as well last year as they are.

He also went on to complain about the run we have been on being nothing to do with tactics, poor performances or his own fault. Far from it, it's been bad luck, referees and deflections.

“We missed a sitter against Blackburn and then hit the bar, and 30 seconds later we are picking it out of the back of our net,” said Megson.

“When we went down to Fulham we were 1-0 up and the lad crosses, it hits Gary Cahill on the shin and goes in the net.

“And last week we give a free-kick away after three minutes. There are two people offside when the ball goes in, and they stick it in.”

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I can't stand him! What about the utter rubbish we displayed for 85 minutes of every game? What about some of the worst football ever seen in the premiership haunting us week after week? Get over the excuses!

Last edited by trotter82 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many gaps/spaces)

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. Empty Re: MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am.

Post by trotter82 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 am

err, i didnt put that many spaces in! ???

trotter82
Reserve
Reserve

Back to top Go down

MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am. Empty Re: MEGSON: "We can't beat City" - annoyed I am.

Post by tim_rigby Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 am

He is a waste of space and if Gartside was competent he would sack him now, but he is not so we will have to wait until January.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum