THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list.

4 posters

Go down

Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. Empty Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list.

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 am

YES
warnock
curbishly
coyle
hughes

NO
shearer
reid

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. Empty Re: Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list.

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 am

The Guardian says the Bolton board is also investigating the possibility of employing Alan Shearer and Speed as manager and assistant

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list. Empty Re: Shearer link. PLEASE NO. yes and no list.

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 am

Former West Ham United boss Alan Curbishley will meet with Bolton Wanderers officials next week.
The Telegraph says Curbishley is due to be interviewed for the vacant manager's job at Bolton Wanderers next Tuesday

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 am

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock is a surprise contender for the Bolton Wanderers job.
The Daily Mail says it is understood that Warnock has made his way on to a shortlist drawn up by Bolton chairman Phil Gartside in the wake of the sacking of Gary Megson on Wednesday.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 am

Bolton will make an approach for Owen Coyle early next week despite the Burnley boss distancing himself from speculation that he will succeed Megson. Bolton’s shortlist also includes Alan Curbishley.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay23 Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 am

Curbishley is understood to be one of two preferred candidates being considered by Bolton chairman Phil Gartside.
The other is Burnley manager, and former Bolton player, Owen Coyle, although whether Gartside will be granted permission to speak to him remains to be seen.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I know I'm in the minority but I think I'd prefer Curbishley. Coyle has done well in half a season in the Premier League; however, I don't know if I have the required belief that he can keep us up and get the best out of our players; though I'm sure he'd be more likely to leave Klasnic on for 90 minutes.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

My dad agrees with you, he thinks Curbs would be a safer bet.

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by mangler Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Both Curbs and Hughes have proven pedigree at succeeding with smallish clubs and not only just keeping them up, but actually threatening the top half of the table too.

I still think Coyle is a risk, although one I'm more than happy with.
mangler
mangler
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum