THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Another Player swipes at Megsons rule...

3 posters

Go down

Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... Empty Another Player swipes at Megsons rule...

Post by jayjay23 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 am

Nicky Hunt has hit out at Megson and some of the ways he dealt with players at the club...
Apart from being dropped from the team and Megson not fancying Hunt as a player there were issues with Megsons handling of team matters.

He had ways and means of doing things but he never kept me in the loop about anything.
"There were four or five of us who were never involved in team matters and it was a very difficult thing for me personally because I just wanted to be playing. I never really got an explanation from him."

I know hunt is pretty rubbish but Im sure many of the players in the team felt the same about Megson, nobody really said anything while he was here because we could see what Megson was like for picking his favourites. I think if all the players really said what they thought of Megson we would be exhonerated as fans. It would prove we were right about him needing to go. The players could really back up our claims that he was ruining things.

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... Empty Re: Another Player swipes at Megsons rule...

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm

I personally never thought that Hunt was "that bad". He's not great but he definitely could have been placed on the bench. It was obvious that Megson didn't favor him at all; and we all know that once out of Megson's favor, you weren't going to be picked for games, team or bench.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Another Player swipes at Megsons rule... Empty Re: Another Player swipes at Megsons rule...

Post by dh1985 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

My main problem with Hunt is the main problem I have with Muamba. Every time he did his job correctly, his poor distribution meant that 9 times out of 10, he gave the ball straight back to them. I lost count of the amount of times he failed to hoof the ball down the line to Davies and ended up slicing it out for a throw.

I agree that he wasn't 'that bad' and the stick he got was sometimes unfair but I still prefer Steinsson and Ricketts though and I think it's in everyone's best interests if Nicky moves on.

dh1985
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down