THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms...

+2
josh8
jayjay23
6 posters

Go down

Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... Empty Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms...

Post by jayjay23 Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 am

From MEN

BOLTON boss Gary Megson will offer French midfielder Camel Meriem a trial.

With Sean Davis out until the New Year following a knee operation, Megson is in the market for a midfielder.

The 29-year-old, who has played for Monaco, Sochaux and Bordeaux, is a free agent and could join Wanderers if he impresses.

"We will have a look at Meriem because we could do with another body in there with what's happened to Sean," confirmed Megson.

But the Bolton chief has dismissed speculation linking the Trotters with Newcastle's former Leeds and United favourite Alan Smith.

"I am a big admirer of Smith, I think he is a terrific player," said Megson.

"But the transfer window is closed and there has been nothing about him from here."

Megson has also ruled out a loan move for Andy O'Brien, who is a doubt for Saturday's clash with United at Old Trafford after having a hernia operation.

"I've had a call from a Championship side about Andy, but he won't be going anywhere," said Megson

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... Empty Re: Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms...

Post by josh8 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 pm

I'd be gutted if we went for Smith.....! he's shit...!!!
josh8
josh8
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms... Empty Re: Oh - MERIEM ON TRIAL AT REEBOK - megson confirms...

Post by jayjay23 Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 pm

correct

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Well, this bloke will be 30 on Sunday (I believe) which means he'd likely only be kept through the end of the season.

Last edited by bigsamsarmyusa on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by tim_rigby Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:48 am

Megson has the motivational and pr skills of an amoeba, "We will have a look at Meriem because we could do with another body in there with what's happened to Sean," How is that supposed to give the guy confidence if we do sign him?

tim_rigby
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by breezeblock Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

To be fair I'm not really sure what situation an amoeba could find him/herself in that would require him/her to demonstrate any motivational or PR skills.

Apart from one that I saw running a branch of Dixons in Southport.
breezeblock
breezeblock
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by battle59 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:29 am

he arrived yesterday I believe, I haven't heard much about this lad so it will be interesting to see if he fits in and plays any part, there isn't many players in his situation who have actually gone to a club and been a hit in the past, but here's hoping.

battle59

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:28 pm

I read that he arrived Monday and a decision will be made by Friday.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum