THE BEST BOLTON WANDERERS MESSAGE BOARD
Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unregistered guests can post in the GENERAL BWFC section for this week only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» testing
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am by jayjay23

» Announcement about WAYNEAGAIN
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Announcement.
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Vladimir Weiss SIGNS ON LOAN
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» JayJay.......
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» klasnic - not a legend.
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» now you see it now you dont... but is it right?
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» Bolton shop selling knock off coyle stuff! HAHA
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

» jussi? drop?
MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm by bigsamsarmyusa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal???

3 posters

Go down

MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? Empty MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal???

Post by jayjay23 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 am

Bolton scored what seemed to me a perfectly good goal against man utd which was disallowed, it was at the least a major talking point and huge factor in whether or not we should have got a point out of the game or not...

yet match of the day failed to show it during the highlights even though it was the featured match. They failed to show it in the post match analysis... they failed to even mention it at any point! Had Bolton won 1-0 and Man U had had a goal disallowed (even for a simple offside) they would have been all over it from a million different angles. So why was Bolton's controversial disallowed goal not even hinted at?

It's as if it never even happened... to anyone who only watches motd, relying on that for a true representation of the games highlights is going to give you a massively imbalanced view of the premiership. (ie, me, I watch all the Bolton matches, full match home and away - but for most of the rest of the premiership watch motd to keep up and see how other teams are doing etc... if they misrepresent other matches the way the always do for Bolton then I probably have no idea how most other games are panning out or what incidents the editors have decided are not worth letting me see) The same even for the Everton match, we got a few mins on motd but they missed plenty of vital things including a couple of clear cut chances/misses!!!

OH, but MOTD2 this sunday, they spent about a thousand minutes replaying, analysing, talking about, interviewing managers regarding man city getting a goal disallowed... why not us??? They also did the same for an inumerable number of penalty "might have been" incidents and even other controversial fouls etc...

GGGRRRRRRRRR

jayjay23
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? Empty Re: MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal???

Post by hampo69 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Maybe you should write a vehement complaint to the BBC asking for clarification in this matter and demand it should be shown this weekend.
We all know how that would end up.

I think everyone is aware of the medias view of us as a small fish in a big fishs' pond.
We had numerous posts on the old BWFC board regarding MotD and their editing skills.

It stinks, but let it go.
hampo69
hampo69
Squaddi
Squaddi

Back to top Go down

MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal??? Empty Re: MATCH OF THE DAY (RIP OFF) what goal???

Post by bigsamsarmyusa Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

For what it is worth, Ricky committed a handball, well actually it hit his upper arm and there wasn't much chance of him seeing it coming, let alone move out of the way.

I watched the Premier League Review Show Sunday night and while they showed all the goals, they didn't even show the two near misses that occurred for us in the first 4 minutes. I also noted that on that show United got 10 minutes, as did Chelsea, and Arsenal, City, Spurs, and ? got about 7 minutes each and "the rest" got a couple of minutes each, at best.
bigsamsarmyusa
bigsamsarmyusa
Captain of the team
Captain of the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down